Tuesday, October 16, 2012

dotty, brick walls, and this is what tuesday looks like

dash dot dotty, j.crew hutton pants, gray dress pants, vince silk top, gray and cocoa, polka dot scarf, ootd, workfit, what to wear, work outfits
[wearing]
pants: j.crew "hutton"(exactly)
top: vince (similar)
polka dots: forever21 (similar)
jacket: mine c/o marshall's
wedges: elie tahari (similar)
bag: banana republic


creative: really this is just one of my favorite tops and my favorite style of j.crew pants, so there's not much creativity going on.  it did seem like the perfect outfit for my day at work.  it drives me crazy when i can't figure out what i want to wear in the morning...it seems silly, but it throws me off when i leave the house without liking my outfit. 
young: polka dots!  sometimes this scarf feels a little too silly/juvenile for the office, but when it's hanging out with cocoa-colored silk, it's a-okay.
professional: these always feel like grownup pants when i put them on...in a good way though. 

dash dot dotty
um yeah, i realized that since i take most my photos with the camera in a fixed position, i can splice them together like this and still keep my horizontal format while showing more head to toe photos.  i'll let you know when i get over it, but until then yyyyyyeah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment