Friday, July 26, 2013

friday five: orange things, sparkles, stationery, etc.


july blog post
1. i am almost done with my wedding thank yous and have not had any complications from licking envelopes (unlike george castanza's fiance.)

july blog post
2. naked juice's mighty mango.  when i'm too lazy to deal with our juicer, this is my go-to for mangoey deliciousness.

july blog post
3. essie's lux effects in "set in stones".  it's just a bunch of giant silver glitter, but it makes me super happy when i do a forward fold at yoga and my toes are all sparkley.  

july blog post
4. a new llama phone case c/o iconomesis.  my co-workers all judged me for having such a silly phone case, but i am huge fan.  i like talking llamas and funny plays on words, so this lil dude is going to be traveling with my phone for awhile.  

july blog post
5. zara ikat slippers.  zigzags and orange edges?  i'll take both, please!  

No comments:

Post a Comment