Thursday, October 23, 2014

dotty, sandwich ratios, and a new dress

patterned cardigan + dress [wearing]
cardigan: twelfth street by cynthia vincent (this year's version)  
dress: tahari
boots: stuart weitzman
bag: phillip lim x target

[three things]
1. I tried on a bajillion dresses last weekend and this one was the winner.  And it's greeeeen!  Okay, it's barely a non-neutral, but I think it's going to lead to some good dress+jacket+boots combinations this winter.

2. Slouchy boots.  I finally bought leather boots last year, so they get to make a comeback this year!  Pleather boots and salt really don't mix too well.

3. I'm having an amazing week for fun lunches--even though one of them was a work lunch about chairs, my sandwich had the perfect turkey-to-provolone ratio, so I'm counting it as a good lunch.   Anywho, I'm having lunch with my bestie today since we're working only a mile apart today.  Yay!  We're usually twenty miles apart at the lunching hour which is about nineteen too many to meet up.

patterned cardigan + dress

patterned cardigan + dress

patterned cardigan + dress

[previously on] geometric-print cardiganpatterned cardigan + dress

No comments:

Post a Comment