Thursday, November 13, 2014

dotty, green tights, and wardrobe wins

green and green [wearing]
dress: tahari
jacket: zara
tights: simply vera vera wang
wedge boots: bcbgeneration (sim.)
bag: marc by marc jacobs
necklace: forever21

[three things]
1. These muted green tights date back to when I was in grad school and wore all sorts of color.  Sadly, I totally snagged them today, so this is their last hurrah.

2. I've been trying to build up a wardrobe with more patterns and textures (to keep this whole neutrals thing from getting too boring) and so pairing this jacket and dress together is definitely a closet success.  Yay!

3. I'm trying to not just wear black tights all winter this year...or at least wear gray sometimes.  I feel like black tights always look better with black shoes/boots though.  Hmm.
  green and green

green and green

[previously on] muted green tights remix_green tights

No comments:

Post a Comment