Sunday, November 30, 2014

recap: november

recap bubble november budget [buying] 
one: eileen fisher silk tank via thredup: $60.
two: loft daisy chain infinity colorblock scarf: $21.
three: loft zip sweatshirt jacket: $59.
four: loft drop print henley shell: $33.
five: madewell perfect silk tunic: $67.

November total: $240.
and get nosy with a bunch of other blogger's budgets over hurrrr.

I had work-pants-that-can-be-worn-with-winter-boots and comfy-jackets-that-look-a-little-professional on my shopping list this month and I did much better with the latter.  I found a great jacket to replace my cream and gray quilted motos from grad school.  (You can see the cream one in it's heyday back in this post and gray in this old post).  And then I bought three tops because I'm a sucker for a good pattern and a mossy olive green.

november budget

No comments:

Post a Comment