Monday, January 5, 2015

dotty, holiday jeans, and a brand new year

january outfit [wearing]
sweater: rebecca taylor
coated jeans: paige premium denim
wedges: elie tahari
necklace: forever21

[three things]
1. Oh hey, twenty-fifteen!  Last year was a big year of changes for me professionally and I am in such a better spot now than I was a year ago.  It was definitely hard to sneakily find a new job and deal with the transition whilst finishing up my licensure requirements.  I'm pretty excited about being settled and ready to kill it (design-wise) this year.

2. I've waffled a lot in the last few months about where this little blog is going.  Sometimes I feel like I should decide to either put a whole lot more effort in or just throw in the towel.  But really it's doing exactly what I wanted to do when I started it a few years ago: pushing me to dress better and buy more intentionally.  My posting might be a bit sporadic, but I never hold that against other bloggers, so let's just roll with it, okay?

3. And these jeans!  Coated jeans have some serious cool-ifying power.  I've pretty much worn them to everything over the holidays.  I've confirmed that shiny purple pants are indeed a wardrobe staple for me.

january outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment