Monday, July 11, 2016

dotty, geometric peplums, and summer parties

july-ish [wearing] 
dress: tibi via thredup
shoes: vince
cuff bracelet: h and m

[three things]
1. I feel like I'm always trying to find dresses for work events that are the right combination of festive and conservative.  Last summer it finally dawned on me to start using ThredUp since I have a hard time investing in dresses that I will only wear a handful of times.  Luckily there are a whole bunch of other people that routinely clean out their fancy dresses from their closets!

2. A peplum!  I'm pretty sure this is my first one.  I've tried numerous times to find a peplum top to no avail when really I just needed a dress.

3. I wore this to my firm's summer bonus party even though I'm still on leave.  And man, going to a work event is way more fun when you haven't seen your co-workers in a few months!
  july-ish

july-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment